Improve your insurance offering with up-to-date vehicle data
From underwriting to managing insurance risk, our customisable data sets and easy-to-use software help you make critical insurance decisions quickly.
Unlock instant access to detailed technical vehicle info covering 99% of vehicles worldwide.
Sharpen your competitive benchmarking with help pinpointing key trends in real time.
Make total loss claims and repair cost estimates a breeze with our handy interactive tool kits.
- Find accurate and detailed vehicle info using just a VIN to offer your customers better premiums without sacrificing profits.
- Stay in control despite an evolving market with up-to-date data covering 99% of EVs, hybrids and ICE vehicles.
- Seamlessly integrate our data into your existing systems and save on expensive software upgrades.
- Significantly reduce human error that could otherwise lead to damaging claims of fraud.
Bodyshop and claims assessment
- Easily estimate the value of a claim with our industry-leading vehicle valuation tool.
- Find accurate parts pricing and information quickly and easily using colour-coded interactive graphics.
- Determine the expected cost of repairs with Repair Estimate. Use in combination with accurate valuations to evaluate total loss claims
- Access historic residual value data to support the accuracy of your decisions.
Why insurance professionals trust Glass’s
With a team of almost 400 automotive specialists, we create independent valuations that provide the most reliable pricing insights across Europe every day.
Yes, please contact me about Glass’s
Glass’s is the industry leading value tool we use in all of our valuations.
Adrian Naylor, Claims Handler, Co-op Insurance
Speed up your processes, free up your workday
Use Glass’s and we can help you to:
- Process claims quickly and efficiently
- Free up engineers for vehicles that require their expertise
- Make more accurate and competitive quotes with VIN and licence plate look-up to identify all options and safety equipment automatically
- Reduce costs by accurately assessing vehicle damage
Have confidence in your calculations
Glass’s accurate data, trusted by the Financial Ombudsman Service, ensures that any total loss
calculations are profitable and explainable to your customer.
Rely on our accurate data to support your telematics
We provide support for generating telematics data and provide you with accurate identification of
the equipment used in each vehicle.
Market Value Assessor
Identify and value vehicles accurately and quickly using industry-best trade valuations.
Residual Value Intelligence
Identify used car market trends, maximise revenues and protect profit margins.
Data Feeds & APIs
All the data you need throughout the entire lifecycle of a vehicle, on your terms.