Fast, efficient and accurate repair estimating.
How we can help you
Estimate and manage repairs with more speed and ease than ever before.
- Quick, easy and precise parts selection thanks to dynamic, colour coded graphics
- Fast, accurate vehicle selection with registration lookup
- Swift calculations with multiple part selection, intelligent options display, real time calculations and ‘Speedy Zone’, which automatically displays the areas most prone to damage
- Integrated valuation, technical and specification data as standard
Designed to work for you
- Pre-accident damage calculations, interactive graphics, and user friendly interface
- PDF Report Builder for bespoke report generation
- XML export functionality for system integration purposes
- Web based and mobile optimised so can be accessed from any PC or tablet
Advanced repair estimating solution
- User defined profiles, which allows labour rates, discounts and the like to be set once and used forever
- Bespoke reports can be built by the user, allowing you to show only the information and data you deem relevant
- Get access anywhere – no installation required so Repair Estimate can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection
- Multi user access – up to 1,000 additional logins can be purchased for one account, giving all users quick access to all vehicle cases
Repair Estimate: Fast, Efficient and accurate repair estimating
Repair Estimate is an effective tool to help support your business through unique, state-of-the-art dynamic colour coded graphics – with unlimited valuations that are avaliable anywhere, and at anytime.
Watch the video to find out more.
User Guide Video: Set up a profile, Launch Repair Estimate and Complete a simple estimate
User Guide Video: Adding vehicle details, Customer information, images and more
User Guide Videos: PDF Report building, printing, how to download and email
Click the links below to access interactive user guides to help you navigate through Repair Estimate.
Guide 1: Getting started with Repair Estimate
Guide 2: How to complete a simple estimate
How easy to use is the system?
Repair Estimate is designed to be intuitive to use, and often can be learned to a workable degree within a few sessions of use. We provide constant customer support over the duration of a subscription, coupled with free online training sessions with a veteran trainer should they be required.
How is the product accessed?
The initial subscription covers a license for our online, portal-based system. This can be accessed from any device with an internet connection, and functions on tablet devices.
Can I use the system on multiple devices concurrently?
Additional logins for an existing license are priced competitively.
Will this allow me to conduct work for insurers?
Repair Estimate produces accurate and professional reports for insurer jobs and commercial jobs alike. Further to this you are able to define different labour profiles, labour rates, and specific discount rates to delineate between different types of customer.
What is the coverage for Repair Estimate?
Repair Estimate contains repair information for the vast majority of the UK’s most popular cars and light commercial vehicles in an ever-expanding database. An intuitive Shadow Vehicle interface allows you to cover any gaps in our range, but as a general rule there will be a solution for any vehicle registered in the last 20 years.
How often is your database updated?
The Repair Estimate database is updated monthly.
What reporting facilities are there?
We provide a .pdf report template builder with comprehensive construction methods to personalise your estimates.
Where do you pull your parts pricing and paint data from?
This is all drawn directly from manufacturer databases.
How is pricing structured?
Our estimating is provided as a licensed product. We do not charge per estimate
Do you function as a Bodywork Management System?
Repair Estimate is solely an estimating module. We do have integrations with numerous BMS providers (e.g. Minotaur Software’s EVA).
Yes, please sign me up to a free trial
We find using Repair Estimate really easy and efficient, which has really helped reduce the overall time from inspection to recharge. It is exactly what I was looking for.
Rob Steven, Damage and Workshop Controller, Close Brothers Vehicle Hire