Try the all-new Glass’s that’s revolutionising vehicle valuations and stock management.
How we can help you
We offer one, easy-to-use solution that’s been designed from the ground up to fit to your business and work processes. From trade-in values and managing stock to completing sales, Glass’s gives you quick access to the tools and data you need to make informed decisions, protect profit margins, and grow your business. Accessible 24/7, one place, from any device.
Why use the new Glass’s
The new Glass’s gives you everything you need in one place. It’s mobile-responsive, quick, and easy to use – giving you more time to sell more vehicles.
- Live retail pricing – get accurate margin calculations of cars, so you always stock the most profitable vehicles.
- Fast, responsive and fuss-free access to the industry’s most trusted data with no usage limits. One competitive set price for access to everything.
- Estimated depreciation over time – based on data, helps you turn stock around at the right time.
Achieve the best price
Glass’s live retail data offers a complete view of the current marketplace. Combined with trade-specific market valuations it gives you a 360° view of vehicle values.
The new Glass's
Try the all-new Glass’s that’s revolutionising vehicle valuations and stock management. See how we can help you buy the right vehicles, sell them at the right price and maximise your margins.FREE TRIAL
Identify valuable stock
Our vehicle specification data, accessed via web services or data applications, helps you identify and specify any stock before advertising online.
- Access nationwide retail data 24/7 from any device
- Make decisions based on metrics such as ‘average days to sell’
- View trends on the fastest selling vehicles by region
- Monitor which vehicles your competitors are currently stocking
Smarter stock and risk management
Manage sales effectively, spot which vehicles are popular, when to change pricing strategies, and how to identify potential customers. Uncover vital insights into your stock from overpriced/underpriced vehicles to number of vehicles sold, using the KPIs in our stock management tool.
Make accurate repair calculations with our repairs functionality that gives you access to new part costs that you can combine with your labour rates.
Why has electric mobility not yet taken off
Electric mobility has not yet taken off in many European markets. Hear Dr. Christof Engelskirchen, Chief Economist, Autovista Group, explain the reason why an electric vehicle is not at the moment a suitable alternative to a traditional internal combustion engine.
Yes, please sign me up to a free trial
I use both Glass’s and CAP and there’s no doubt Glass’s model identification is far superior.
Donald Rutherford, West Coast Harley