Improve profitability, mitigate risk, and minimise potential losses by transforming your forecasting processes.
How we can help you
Make informed decisions that drive a real difference
Rely on a company with decades of data expertise to offer trusted residual value forecast data that acts as an independent, verifiable benchmark.
The accuracy of our data means you are protected against risk exposure and loss, and complements your decision making with intelligence-driven data insights.
Tailor our forecasting service to your specific needs
Take advantage of a service designed to meet the unique challenges faced by three key sectors:
- Fleet owners and operators who need to choose the strongest vehicles for their fleet and forecast de-fleet rates accurately
- Leasing and hire companies that must set profitable, competitive rates that never leave them exposed to financial risk
- Finance providers that need to set accurate PCP/PCH offerings to avoid negative positions at end-of-leasing terms.
Don’t guess the future, predict it instead
Secure your bottom lines moving forward by accessing our future residual values for both new and used vehicles including:
- New cars up to a maximum of six years and 250,000 miles
- Used cars with forecast lengths of six years with a maximum asset age of 10 years/up to 250,000 miles
- New LCVs up to a maximum of six years and 350,000 miles
- Used LCVs with forecast lengths of six years with a maximum asset age of 10 years/up to 350,000 miles.
Yes, please sign me up to a free trial
Glass's forecast data is an easy to use solution which enables us to effectively manage our future exposure. The data is particularly easy to use and is flexible which allows us to stress the outcomes as required.
Craig Smith, Chief Risk Officer, Startline
We use the GlassForecast product to produce our residual values on a number of assets, and we find their service to be robust and consistent with a full range of asset coverage. Their online platform is very easy to use and helps us set meaningful and accurate residual values when considering deals with balloon payments.
Peter Larcombe, Head of New Business, Private & Commercial Finance
Working with Glass's has been beneficial to the expansion of our business. In particular, their RV forecasting tools have demonstrated a strong level of coverage and accuracy which has enabled us to make underwriting decisions on many niche vehicles that we would have otherwise not been able to confidently assess.
Karen Bowron, Car Finance Manager, Paragon Finance