How do your prices stack up?
See how Glass's can help you buy the right vehicles, sell them at the right price and maximise your margins.
Are you buying the right vehicles?
What you get – at a glance
- Live retail pricing – accurate margin calculations of cars, ensures you always stock the most profitable vehicles.
- Best vehicles to stock on your forecourt – plus expected time on your forecourt. Maximise every selling slot and plan your stock rotation.
- Light damage estimation – allows you to calculate the cost of preparing your vehicle for resale
- Estimated depreciation over time – helps you turn stock around at the right time.
- Fast, responsive, and fuss-free access to the industry’s most trusted data with no usage limits. One competitive set price.
- One place for every pricing decision – unavailable on any other platform.
- Valuation range expansion – now up to 20 years
- New Market performance Dashboard – 3 KPI’s provided: Fastest Sellers, Highest Volumers and Most Desirable.
Get accurate vehicle prices and repair costs
Check out the videos below to see how Glass’s can help maximise your margins and increase sales.
Sign up to a free trial
Here's the detail – Glass's gives you:
- Market leading data quality, frequent updates, and accuracy, helping you to make the best decisions.
- Upgraded and enhanced popular features such as trade pricing, stock management and live retail, so you can make more profitable decisions, faster.
- Market performance dashboard gives you access to 3 new KPIs: Fastest Sellers, Highest Volumers and Most Desirable.
- Unlimited usage, so you’ll never miss an opportunity.
- Valuation range now spans up to 20 years.
- You can access Experian Provenance Checks*, giving you a complete picture of any trade in that comes your way.
*separate Experian subscription required
Faster, easier vehicle valuation and management
- The design and layout is user friendly, so you can find what you need quickly and easily.
- Glass’s is fully responsive, you can manage your stock wherever you are and from any device.
- Glass’s works perfectly with the following browsers: Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Mozilla or Firefox. As Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Microsoft, Glass’s is not optimised for use with this browser.
Watch our 15-minute Glass’s webinars.
See how you will benefit
Identification and Evaluation
Light Repair Estimation and
We have worked with Glass's for many years and during this time their professional approach to timely data provision has enabled us to deliver the customer service our clients expect.
Gary Jeffries, Sales & Marketing Director, Bynx
I have quickly found Glass's to be an integral part of my company's day to day running. If ever I have experienced any problems, their technicians have been on hand to offer advice and support. I would recommend to anyone in the motor trade.
Daniel Murray, Murray Assessors
We find using Repair Estimate really easy and efficient, which has really helped reduce the overall time from inspection to recharge. It is exactly what I was looking for.
Rob Steven, Damage and Workshop Controller, Close Brothers Vehicle Hire