Save time and make more money with Glass's
Try the all-new Glass’s that’s revolutionising vehicle valuations and stock management.
Try the new Glass’s today
3 reasons why you should try:
- Market-beating accuracy and insight – buy the right vehicles and sell at the right price
- See the fastest sellers, the less desirable vehicles and regional price trends
- It’s easy to use, mobile responsive – get what you need fast
The new Glass’s gives you everything you need in one place. It’s mobile-responsive, quick, and easy to use – giving you more time to sell more vehicles.
What you get – at a glance
- Live retail pricing – accurate margin calculations of cars, ensures you always stock the most profitable vehicles.
- Best vehicles to stock on your forecourt – plus expected time on your forecourt. Maximise every selling slot and plan your stock rotation.
- Estimated depreciation over time – helps you turn stock around at the right time.
- Fast, responsive, and fuss-free access to the industry’s most trusted data with no usage limits. One competitive set price.
- One place for every pricing decision – unavailable on any other platform. Includes desirability of models, trim levels, detailed light damage and crash repair estimates, and more.
Sign up to a free trial
Here's the detail – the new Glass's gives you:
- Market leading data quality, frequent updates, and accuracy, helping you to make the best decisions.
- Upgraded and enhanced popular features such as trade pricing, stock management and live retail, so you can make more profitable decisions, faster.
- Unlimited usage, so you’ll never miss an opportunity.
- You can access Experian Provenance Checks* in the new Glass’s, so you can get the complete picture of any trade in that comes your way.
*separate Experian subscription required
Faster, easier vehicle valuation and management
- The design and layout is user friendly, so you can find what you need quickly and easily.
- Glass’s is fully responsive, you can manage your stock wherever you are and from any device.
- Glass’s works perfectly with the following browsers: Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Mozilla or Firefox. As Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Microsoft, Glass’s is not optimised for use with this browser.
Watch our 15 minute Glass’s webinars and see how you will benefit
Webinar: Identification and Evaluation
Webinar: Light Repair Estimation and Valuation Adjustments
Webinar: Repair Estimate
Webinar: Stock Management