Glass's fastest selling car of the month – April
Each month we look at the fastest selling car in a particular region
April 2022 – South East England
As a dealer, wouldn’t it be great to know what the fastest-selling car in your region was every month? This could potentially help you with managing your stock and improving your margins.
Every month, we’ll be drawing on our best-in-class data – collated from more than 400,000 digital assets daily – to bring you the fastest selling car by region.
If you’d like to see more, you can sign up for a free Glass’s trial to access the UK’s most sought after automotive pricing data.
Hyundai i30 – the highly driveable hatchback hybrid
In the continued push towards phasing out ICE vehicles, it should come as no surprise that the Hyundai i30 is April’s fastest selling car in the South East – taking just 22 days to sell (42.6-day average).
The i30 made its entrance into European markets back in 2020, as a response to customer demand for a safe and reliable car in the C-segment that doesn’t skimp out on modern technology – all at an attractive price point.
In addition to an array of intelligent safety systems – including autonomous emergency braking, forward and blind spot collision warning systems and lane keeping assist – this sleek family hybrid has scored points for drivability.
It’s 1.0 T-GDi petrol engine can be paired with a 6-speed manual or 7-speed DCT transmission, issuing up to 120 ps of power and 172.0 Nm of torque.
The real deal sweetener is the 48-Volt hybrid system kicking in on deceleration – a step up from the traditional start-stop technology for improved efficiency.
The i30 is now available in a sportier trim, with a 1.5 T-GDi engine and 18” alloy wheels for those who are feeling a little bit more adventurous.
Sign up to a free trial
At a glance
Through extensive customer research, using surveys and in-depth interviews, with dealers of all sizes and profiles, the new Glass’s is built on feedback and insight, to fit around you and follow your workflows and processes. There is also a raft of features that help you price more competitively, make more tailored adjustments, understand the market better, make more money, and save time. Make better decisions for your business, with the new Glass’s.
- Live retail pricing – giving you accurate margin calculations of cars. So you can always stock the most profitable vehicles.
- Best vehicles to stock on your forecourt – plus expected time on your forecourt. So you can maximise every selling slot and plan your stock rotation.
- Estimated depreciation time – based on data and experience. To allow you to turn stock around at the right time.
- Complete package with innovative features – unavailable on any other single platform, including desirability of models, trim levels, detailed light damage and crash repair estimates, and more. So you have one place to make every pricing decision.
- Fast and responsive, offering you fuss-free access to the most trusted data with no usage limits. Just a single competitive set price for unlimited access to all services. With no hidden costs or surprise invoices.The fact is , we’ve reinvented ourselves, with a level of transparency that sets us apart. So tap into Glass’s unique and celebrated publishing accuracy to help run your business more efficiently.