Glass's fastest selling car of the month – June
Each month we look at the fastest selling car in a particular region
June 2022 – London
The Hyundai Ioniq rules the streets of London.
In the midst of a cost of living crisis and fuel shortages, Hyundai dealerships in London may have seen a surge in demand for the multi-award winning Ioniq EV, which sold, on average, in 19 days against a 37-day London average.
And it’s really no wonder why. Not only did this ground-breaking electric CUV take the accolade for 2022’s World Electric Vehicle of the year, it also walked away with the World Car Design and World Car of the year awards – summing up a truly spectacular run of form for the South Korean car maker.
The Ioniq 5 addresses many of the qualms drivers have with electric vehicles, promising faster charging, increased driving range and better handling in addition to a more spacious interior courtesy of its cutting-edge Electric Global Modular Platform.
There’s more to come from the Ioniq in 2023. Drivers can look forward to a new 77.4 kWh battery, further boosting the driving range along with digital interior and exterior mirrors and a new Digital Centre Mirror mounted on the rear spoiler for a panoramic rear-facing view. It definitely feels like the car of the future.
The Ioniq is June’s fastest-selling car in London and the second Hyundai to feature in this series so far. Want to know the fastest-selling car in your region? Sign up to the new Glass’s today for access to class-leading automotive data.
Sign up to a free trial
At a glance
Through extensive customer research, using surveys and in-depth interviews, with dealers of all sizes and profiles, the new Glass’s is built on feedback and insight, to fit around you and follow your workflows and processes. There is also a raft of features that help you price more competitively, make more tailored adjustments, understand the market better, make more money, and save time. Make better decisions for your business, with the new Glass’s.
- Live retail pricing – giving you accurate margin calculations of cars. So you can always stock the most profitable vehicles.
- Best vehicles to stock on your forecourt – plus expected time on your forecourt. So you can maximise every selling slot and plan your stock rotation.
- Estimated depreciation time – based on data and experience. To allow you to turn stock around at the right time.
- Complete package with innovative features – unavailable on any other single platform, including desirability of models, trim levels, detailed light damage and crash repair estimates, and more. So you have one place to make every pricing decision.
- Fast and responsive, offering you fuss-free access to the most trusted data with no usage limits. Just a single competitive set price for unlimited access to all services. With no hidden costs or surprise invoices.The fact is , we’ve reinvented ourselves, with a level of transparency that sets us apart. So tap into Glass’s unique and celebrated publishing accuracy to help run your business more efficiently.