Your new Glass's is coming
Stay tuned, it's not long until you'll be given access to Glass's, our all-new application designed to revolutionise vehicle valuations and stock management.
GlassNet is changing.
We are so confident about our all-new stock management and valuation system we named it after our founder William Glass.
Webinar and Videos
Our on demand webinar and videos provide an Introduction and Overview of the new Glass’s. Watch them below:
Webinar: Introduction and Overview
“Glass’s” brings all our dealer customer data sets together in one application for the first time…
Your new Glass’s brings you everything you currently rely on in a better, easier to use platform, with improved functionality, clearer layouts, and easier to find features. It’s also fully responsive, so it adapts to any phone, tablet, and screen size, allowing you to manage your stock wherever you are.
What to expect from the new Glass’s
Through extensive customer research, using surveys and in-depth interviews, with dealers of all sizes and profiles, the new Glass’s is built on your feedback and insight, to fit around you and follow your workflows and processes.
There is also a raft of new features that help you price more competitively, make more tailored adjustments, understand the market better, make more money, and save time. Make better decisions for your business, with the new Glass’s.
What’s the same?
- Data quality, frequency of updates, and accuracy, all remain market leading, so you can always make the best decisions.
- Popular features you know and love, such as trade pricing and stock management have been upgraded and enhanced, so you can make more profitable decisions, faster.
- Unlimited usage remains for all customers, so you’ll never miss an opportunity.
- The design and layout are more intuitive and user friendly, so you can find what you need quickly and easily.
- Glass’s is fully responsive, so it works and displays seamlessly on any phone, tablet, and screen size.
- Glass’s works perfectly with the following browsers: Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Mozilla or Firefox. As Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Microsoft, Glass’s is not optimised for use with this browser.
- All vehicle types (cars, SUVs, LCVs, Motorcycles) are included as standard, so you can be open to even more opportunities.
- Glass’s includes more valuation points, including historic, current trade and retail prices and forecast valuations. Whenever you intend to receive or sell a trade in, you’ll always know the right price.
- Light damage estimation is included as standard. Never underestimate the cost of repairing and preparing a vehicle for sale.
- Customisation options allow you to tailor valuation adjustments as standard across certain vehicle types, colours or brands according to your preferences. Make as many or as few changes as you like.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it does. The system is fully mobile responsive and works in any mobile browser. In the new Glass’s we have enhanced the mobile functionality, so that the user journey is simpler to use with the core features right at your fingertips.
Yes, everything will be migrated to the new Glass’s, so you won’t have to do anything. All stock lists and valuations will be migrated to the new platform through a seamless process. Your active users will also be migrated, so you won’t need to set up your users again on the new platform. However, all user credentials will be reset so you will need to make a new password to access the new Glass’s. Email resets and passwords will be communicated to you in the coming weeks via email, so please regularly check your inbox for updates at launch.
Your complete vehicle stock at the date of the migration will be migrated with all valuations from the last 3 years. In addition, valuations that have been created in the last 12 months (without moving them to your stock) will also be migrated.
The new Glass’s has been designed to work with the latest internet browsers. This means it will not deliver the best experience on outdated versions of Internet Explorer. Please update your computers and additional devices in order to gain the best Glass’s experience, and to ensure your online safety and security is maximised.
Cars, Motorcycles and LCVs.
This is such a seamless and easy to use feature, where results can be seen in under two clicks. If you have the VRM feature in your subscription, you put this in the system and have the option to put in accurate mileage, this will give you a valuation in a matter of seconds. If you don’t know the specific mileage of a vehicle, this isn’t an issue, as an average mileage figure is used until you can populate this field with more accurate information regarding the vehicle.
You can populate the field ‘Make and Model’ and see the drop-down list in order to locate the vehicle type. Also, at launch, you will be able to use our internal code, otherwise known as ‘Natcode’, to also search for vehicle types.
The VIN capability is still being developed in the UK. It won’t be available for launch, but we hope to make this available soon. We will also continue to investigate how we can incorporate this in our datasets in the foreseeable future.
Yes, the new tool facilitates this functionality just like it does on GlassNet, but in a more customisable way, allowing you to be more in control of the quotation.
The new system is totally customisable in the initial set-up process for the new Glass’s. You can make adjustments, so you are in control throughout the entire process. On the ‘Evaluation’ screen you can mark up and down a specific quotation.
The tool is designed to have an admin user and a standard user as default. Only admin users will be able to amend adjustment factors, standard users will be able to use these adjustments but not modify them. This allows for increased consistency of your sales staff output as you can provide them with set adjustments that they must use. Only selected administrators will be allowed to make changes in the new Glass’s.