Glass's fastest selling car of the month – May
Each month we look at the fastest selling car in a particular region
May 2022 – Yorkshire and The Humber
The year is 2009. The event is the Geneva Motor Show. Citroen are bringing back the classic DS – Different Spirit – mod as part of its push towards afo-lux goodness.
The DS Inside concept car paved the way for the ensuing DS3 – the first of a trio of premium-grade trims set to rival the Mini Cooper’s grace and elegance.
This eco-friendly crossback was the vehicle of choice for the inhabitants of Yorkshire and The Humber in May.
Distinguishable by its avant-garde exterior, the DS3 oozes with class and sophistication – a perfect synergy of refined taste and advanced technology.
Meanwhile, drivers would certainly have embraced the signature “pearl” stitching on the interior – an intricately woven pearl-shaped pattern on the seams of the fine Nappa leather, demonstrating fine French craftsmanship.
As far as technology goes, the standout feature has to be the immersive 12-speaker plus subwoofer HiFi system – perfect for audiophiles and casual listeners alike for those long journeys South.
In addition to its petrol and diesel variants, the DS3 now comes with an E-Tense 100% electric powertrain – delivering up to 155 hp.
Sign up to a free trial
At a glance
Through extensive customer research, using surveys and in-depth interviews, with dealers of all sizes and profiles, the new Glass’s is built on feedback and insight, to fit around you and follow your workflows and processes. There is also a raft of features that help you price more competitively, make more tailored adjustments, understand the market better, make more money, and save time. Make better decisions for your business, with the new Glass’s.
- Live retail pricing – giving you accurate margin calculations of cars. So you can always stock the most profitable vehicles.
- Best vehicles to stock on your forecourt – plus expected time on your forecourt. So you can maximise every selling slot and plan your stock rotation.
- Estimated depreciation time – based on data and experience. To allow you to turn stock around at the right time.
- Complete package with innovative features – unavailable on any other single platform, including desirability of models, trim levels, detailed light damage and crash repair estimates, and more. So you have one place to make every pricing decision.
- Fast and responsive, offering you fuss-free access to the most trusted data with no usage limits. Just a single competitive set price for unlimited access to all services. With no hidden costs or surprise invoices.The fact is , we’ve reinvented ourselves, with a level of transparency that sets us apart. So tap into Glass’s unique and celebrated publishing accuracy to help run your business more efficiently.