What impact will COVID-19 have on vehicle residual values in Europe 2020-2022?
With many European countries now easing lockdown restrictions, how have used car markets reacted? More importantly, what impact will the pandemic have on used car markets and residual values during the coming years? How substantial are the risks in your portfolio? What are the opportunities that lie ahead?
Trouble viewing the webinar video? Click here
- The scenarios used by Autovista Group to quantify residual value risks for 2020-2022
- European and specific country market conditions for 18 countries in Europe, including the UK
- The impact COVID-19 has had on used car markets
- How to fine-tune your business plans and the counter measures needed for the coming 12-18 months
Hear from our experts:
- Christof Engelskirchen, Chief Economist, Autovista Group
- Ana Azofra, Valuation and Insights Manager, Autovista Spain
- Andreas Geilenbrügge, Head of Valuations and Insights, Schwacke
- Marcin Kardas, Head of Editorial Team, Autovista Polska
- Anthony Machin, Head of Content and Product, Glass’s
- Idesbald Vannieuwenhuyze, Chief Editor and Valuations Manager, Autovista Benelux