How do your prices stack up?
Try the all-new Glass’s that’s revolutionising vehicle valuations and stock management.
Are you buying the right vehicles?
3 reasons why you should try the new Glass’s:
- Market-beating accuracy and insight – buy the right vehicles and sell at the right price
- See the fastest sellers, the less desirable vehicles and regional price trends
- It’s easy to use, mobile responsive – get what you need fast
What’s under the hood?
- Live retail pricing – accurate margin calculations of cars, ensures you always stock the most profitable vehicles.
- Best vehicles to stock on your forecourt – plus expected time on your forecourt. Maximise every selling slot and plan your stock rotation.
- Light damage estimation – allows you to calculate the cost of preparing your vehicle for resale
- Estimated depreciation over time – helps you turn stock around at the right time.
- Fast, responsive, and fuss-free access to the industry’s most trusted data with no usage limits. One competitive set price.
- One place for every pricing decision – unavailable on any other platform.
Sign up for a free trial
The all-new Glass’s webinar.
Here's the detail – the new Glass's gives you:
- Market leading data quality, frequent updates, and accuracy, helping you to make the best decisions.
- Upgraded and enhanced popular features such as trade pricing, stock management and live retail, so you can make more profitable decisions, faster.
- Unlimited usage, so you’ll never miss an opportunity.
- You can access Experian Provenance Checks* on the new Glass’s, so you can get the complete picture of any trade in that comes your way.
*separate Experian subscription required
Faster, easier vehicle valuation and management
- The design and layout is user friendly, so you can find what you need quickly and easily.
- Glass’s is fully responsive, you can manage your stock wherever you are and from any device.
- Glass’s works perfectly with the following browsers: Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Mozilla or Firefox. As Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Microsoft, Glass’s is not optimised for use with this browser.
Watch our 15-minute Glass’s webinars.
See how you will benefit
Identification and Evaluation
Light Repair Estimation and